About us; We continue to grow with Bahat Health Group, Sultangazi Bahat Hospital, İkitelli Batı Bahat Hospital, G.O.P. Hospital, BHT clinic Private Istanbul Tema Hospital, which is the newest and largest ring of the group, on the road started with a small 300 square meter neighborhood clinic, which was the first link of our chain in 1994.
We have the mission of "Becoming a World Brand in Health" by applying patient and employee safety in international quality standards based on ethical principles with its medical infrastructure. We continue our activities with an active capacity of 100 doctors and more than 1,000 employees.
JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation, which it applied for in its first year, has complied with the 7th edition standards and is the first general hospital in Turkey to be entitled to receive the Quality Certificate in its first audit.
In this way, which is started with the philosophy of "Health is Now More Valuable", we maintain health care services by always prioritizing the value given to nature, employee and patient without compromising the understanding of quality service.
Our hospital, which has an indoor area of 55,000 square meters and where we continue to put every floor of our 19-storey building into service day by day, has been built with smart building technology and has been awarded the LEED Gold certificate. In order to gain this award, we have acted pursuant to the principle of protecting the environment and nature since the beginning of the project.
Our hospital has the technological infrastructure and equipment available only in Turkey and in a limited number of centers in the world. We have 18 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 of which are Hybrid Operating Rooms, where advanced medical imaging systems and medical devices can be used at the same time, serving with 450 bed capacity.
1. If visitor and/or companion application is prohibited by our physician for your patient's health, please take care to comply with this.
2. Do not bring children under the age of 7 to the inpatient floors and children under the age of 16 to the intensive care units.
3. For the health of our patients, make sure that there are no more than two visitors in the room at the same time and that the visit time is limited to 10 minutes.
4. To visit the patients in the intensive care unit, reach the patient's nurse by phone at the entrance of the unit. If there is no medical problem, you can be admitted if the patient and the intensive care environment are suitable. Please pay attention to the information about the visit rules to be made at the entrance.
5. Persons with fever, runny nose, cough, diarrhea, vomiting and infectious dermatitis are not accepted as visitors.
6. In the presence of an epidemic in the community, a visitor restriction may be made.
7. Wash your hands before and after the visit or use the hand sanitizer in the area.
8. Follow the recommendations of our healthcare professionals during the visit to the isolated patients.
9. Do not touch other patients and patient care materials other than your own.
10. Pay attention to the privacy of the patient and their relatives during your visit.
11. Be careful not to act in the presence of our patients, such as crying or shouting, which will reflect your emotional state (as it may harm them).
12. In order to protect the health of our patients, please do not bring or accept food and drink from outside.
13. Grounded flowers are not accepted in patient rooms due to the risk of carrying infection. Grounded flowers on behalf of the patient will be delivered to him when he is discharged.
14. Please do not use mobile phones in areas with medical equipment.
15. Do not use water heaters etc. in patient rooms as they may cause technical problems.
16. Do not speak loudly.
17. Pets are not accepted in our hospitals, please do not bring them.
18. Smoking is strictly prohibited in our hospitals, except in designated areas.
19. The visitor who is in the room after 22:00 is accepted as a companion. Only 1 attendant can accompany our patients in all rooms.
Just because (s)he is a human being, a human takes step into the world by having some innate rights. The concept of right is a universal concept. Briefly, a right can be defined as 'the authority granted to people by legal rules'. Human rights
It first came to the fore in England in 1215 in the West.
The French Universal Declaration of Human and Citizens' Rights (26 August 1789), American Notification of Rights (15 December 1791), It took its final form with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (10 December 1948).
PURPOSE OF PATIENT RIGHTS:
Patient rights are essentially the application of human rights and values to health services. The main purpose of improving patient rights is to support and strengthen the people who benefit from health services, thus improving health by improving the quality of service.
1. RIGHT TO BENEFIT FROM SERVICES:
Every person applied to the hospital has the right to benefit from existing diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation facilities, regardless of their physical, mental and social characteristics.
The patient has the right to choose his/her physician and/or health institution and to change it at any stage of the treatment.
Our patients have the right to receive services regardless of their race, language, religion, sect, gender, philosophical belief, economic and social status.
2. RESPECT AND RIGHT OF REPUTATION:
Patients and their relatives have the right to be examined, diagnosed and treated in a respectful, compassionate and friendly environment always and under any circumstances, regarding their personal values and religious beliefs.
All kinds of hygienic conditions have been met, all noisy and uncomfortable factors have been eliminated and they have the right to receive a health service.
3. RIGHT OF PRIVACY:
Respecting his/her privacy (confidentiality of his/her identity, examination results, diagnosis, visitors, treatment expenses and payment method, absence of unrelated persons during the examination) is his/her fundamental right.
Death doesn't give you the right to invade privacy.
Our patients have the right to request environments that will provide visual and auditory privacy at all points where they receive service.
4. RIGHT OF GETTING INFORMATION:
Patients have the right to have full and new information about all the processes of diagnosis and treatment and the possible course of the disease and to receive a copy of the medical documentation related to them by themselves or through their legal representatives.
They have the right to request all kinds of information regarding their health status, orally or in writing. In the event of any disruption or delay that may occur during the service provision to our patients, necessary information is provided by relevant health personnel. The patient is fully informed by conveying details about the problem, what the patients should do, their appointment status, how they can get information.
5. RIGHT OF REFUSAL, CESSATION, CONSENT:
Apart from medical and legal obligations, patients have the right to participate in decisions about their treatment after providing possible information on issues such as risk of death or serious side effects related to their illness, alternative treatments, problems with convalescence and the chance of success to be achieved in the end.
Our patients have the right to refuse the treatment, to request it to be stopped (if there is a danger to life, the prosecutor's office is informed), to give consent in medical interventions and to benefit from the service within the framework of consent.
6. OTHER RIGHTS:
The right to request the provision of security,
The right to request the provision of a place that will fulfill its religious obligations,
The right to request to have companions and visitors,
A patient who does not understand the official spoken language has the right to ask for an interpreter for communication purposes, as long as (s)he can provide one and pay the price.
Our patients have the right to request and receive a clear and detailed invoice of the amount they will pay for the service provided in our hospital.
In cases where service opportunities are limited, priority right is determined objectively based on medical criteria.
Emergency patients, disabled patients, forensic cases, the elderly, children and pregnant women, patients with pain have the right to receive priority care.
7. RIGHT OF COMPLAINT AND LAWSUIT:
Patients and their relatives have the right to initiate, review, finalize a complaint mechanism in our hospital in case of violation of the patient's rights, and to be informed of its result.
When our patients encounter a violation of rights that are contrary to the Patient Rights Regulation, they have the right to report their complaints to the Patient Rights Unit of our hospital at first. In case the complaints cannot be resolved in our hospital, our patients have the right to apply to the highest local administrative chief of the place where the health institution is located.
Our patients have the right to apply to the judiciary within their legal rights.
As BHT Clinic Private Istanbul Tema Hospital, we know the rights of our patients and protect our rights together with our healthcare professionals.