BHT Clinic Istanbul Tema Hospital IVF team consists of doctors and embryologists. In the center, where domestic and foreign patients apply, 600 patients are treated annually on average. In the IVF center established with advanced technology, the latest developments in parallel with the world are followed and high pregnancy rates and satisfactory results are obtained.
Couples are considered to be infertile if pregnancy does not occur despite having unprotected sex for one year. These couples need to be investigated and treated. In couples with advanced female age, this one-year waiting period may be even shorter (over 35 years, 6 months, over 40 years and 3 months). After this stage, all the tests and treatments performed to help pregnancy occur are called assisted reproductive techniques.
Diagnosis and Treatment Areas:
• Determination of the cause of infertility
• Ovulation Treatment
• Intra Uterine Insemination (Inoculaton)
• IVF (In Vitro Fertilization-Classical IVF)
• Icy (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection – Microinjection)
• Tesa (Testicular Sperm Aspiration) / Micro-Test (Testicular Sperm Extraction Under Surgical Microscope)
• Embryo Freezing
• Embryo Shaving (Assisted Hatching)
• Pgd (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)
• Laparoscopic Surgery