Our Policy for Reporting Suggestions and Complaints
• The Patient Rights Department contributes to the development of our hospital with your suggestions and opinions. Not only our Patient Rights Department, but also all our senior managers deal with your complaints and negative opinions for solution purposes.
• You can submit your complaints, requests and suggestions to our patient rights unit through face-to-face meetings, telephone, e-mail, website, survey and petition.
• You can also submit your opinions and complaints about our services by filling out the satisfaction survey form available on the patient floors and at the polyclinic counters.
• Your complaints/suggestions are recorded, evaluated with the relevant department managers, and improvements are made in order to increase our service quality in line with your requests.
• The results of the complaints are reported to you by the Patient Rights Unit within the specified time.
• Complaints of our hospital that cannot be resolved due to laws, regulations and directives are forwarded to a higher authority for a solution.
• For all your opinions/suggestions and satisfaction statements; You can contact us via email@example.com or you can send your comments to us from the "Suggestion / Opinion" tab in the Online Services module of our website.
• You can also apply to the Patient Rights Unit available in our BHT CLINIC Private Istanbul Tema Hospital to meet face to face and express your opinion. Thank you for your comments intended to improve our service quality.
Apart from these, the information message sent to us through the Ministry of Health is as follows:
In paragraph (c) of Article 10 of the Regulation on the Establishment, Duties and Working Principles of Provincial Boards published in the Official Gazette dated 23.11.2003 and numbered 25298, “In order to facilitate the applications of persons with notices, wishes, requests and suggestions regarding human rights to the human rights boards, their e-mail addresses have been made public“. In order to enable our patients to make their applications easily in electronic environment by making use of technological opportunities, the e-mail address of our District Human Rights Board Presidency has been sent below:
You can apply to the Patient Rights Unit of our Hospital for your opinions and suggestions.